artsy

Monday, December 10, 2012

Writing Workshop

I LOVE teaching Writing! I love it because it is so flexible. I can work one on one with a child, in a small group, or model to my whole class. I love it because I can model exactly what my expectations are. Even though teaching Reading is also something I love, I would have to say that lately Writing has been my favorite. We just have so much fun with it! Speaking of Writing- I have added 3 new TPT units that you could easily integrate into your writing time.

Here's the first one...
Narrative Writing aligned with the Common CORE and included 4 weeks worth of lessons... (yeah!) I do one week in October, one in November, one in December, and the last in January. Here's the link.

Next, I added my Reading Workshop lessons that go along with Narrative number 2. Yes, they go completely hand in hand! Check it out, here.

Lastly, I added this Gingerbread Unit. It is so, so fun and my favorite Unit of the entire year! Enjoy it, here. ON SALE NOW!

I hope you LOVE teaching Writing as much as I do...

Stay tuned this week.. I will be posting a FREEBIE or two Friday.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment